Friday, May 25, 2012

Justice For Marissa March & Rally May 29th Jacksonville Florida




Marissa Alexander, a mother of 3, MBA (Masters of Business Administration), had no prior criminal record; was attacked by her husband who has a known and documented history of domestic abuse on August 1, 2010.  Marissa was arrested after she fired a warning shot into the wall - after her husband threatened to kill her.


Join us on May 29th, 2012 at Hemming Plaza in Jacksonville, Florida at 8:00AM sharp as we march to the new courthouse. Speakers, Musical tributes & much more.









1 comment:

  1. Hello Marissa
    First I would like to congratulate you on your victory and my heart go out to you and your kids for the tragic journey y'all had to endure. My name is Jessica Johnson and I am a grad student, working on my Masters in Criminal Justice. I have friends that are trying to pass a Bill ( Time for Twelve) concerning having 12 jurors in every felony trial, also I'm working on an article concerning the same issue. My goal is to have it published. But I have a question for you about your trial, what was the racial makeup of your jury? This information will be vital for our argument, towards passing the Bill. Thank you for your time. If I have any other questions can I reach out to you? Again, thank you and may God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete